What plans is the Hopin<>Intercom integration available on?
The Intercom integration is available on all Hopin plans.
What are the capabilities of the Intercom integration?
When installed, the Intercom integration will add an Intercom widget to all of the events in your Hopin organization.
How do I set up the Intercom integration?
1. Log in to your Intercom account (or set one up), and navigate to Settings > Installation > With code; copy the app_id as shown below, (without the quotation marks).
2. Navigate to the Integrations tab in your Hopin organization, and click on the Intercom integration.
3. Click on the Install application button at the top righthand corner of the Intercom page, enter the app id from step 1, then click Install to proceed.
Note: Intercom will not verify that this app id is correct, so you'll need to check that the Intercom widget is available in your event.
4. Create and publish an event if you don't already have one, and preview it.
5. You'll see the Intercom widget in the lower lefthand corner of the event.
6. You're ready to start using Intercom in your Hopin events!
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.