You have created a public event and you want to find it on the Hopin Explore page - where users can go to search for new and interesting upcoming events.
Please be aware:
- Featuring an event on Hopin Explore is available on all paid plans
- For your event or organization to show on Hopin Explore, you have to create at least
one public event
- Keep in mind that your event will not show in our marketplace until the start date/time
is less than 60 days away from the current date/time
- To avoid featuring non-relevant events, we will not feature events if the name
includes the word 'test' or 'demo' or any similar word that indicates the event was
created for testing purposes
- If you switch your event type from Public to Hidden or Private and vice versa, your event will be visible in the marketplace as soon as the event type is set to Public again
To create a public event you have to set your event to Public. You can learn more in our knowledge base article here. Once your event is published you will be able to find it on Hopin Explore by following the instructions below.
Search for your Event on Hopin Explore
1. Go to https://hopin.com/explore.
2. In the search bar use the event title or organization name, in this case, we searched for 'The Hopin Team'. You can see that if anything is found it will come up right away in a popup menu below the search bar and you can select any event there. Alternatively, you can click on the blue search button on the right or hit 'Enter' to show further results on a new page.
3. The search results will look like below.
4. Once you find the event you are looking for, click on it to see more details.
Alternative Search Options
You can also search by using a date, a date range, or by selecting one or more of the options on the left-hand search tab.
1. Select one or more options here accordingly.
2. Click inside the date field to open the calendar and select a specific date, then click 'Save' to search.
Note: If you want to change the search terms you have to do that in the search bar at the top left of the page.
3. Alternatively, you can choose a date range by selecting the days manually or one of the pre-made ranges such as 'Today', 'Next month', etc., then click 'Save' to search.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.