Event Reports matter and Hopin makes sure Organizers get the necessary data for their event.
The Reports page is available for organizers on the event dashboard > Analytics > Reports and contains the following reports:
- Event Summary. Event summary all in one CSV file. Data points included in the Event Summary Report:
- Registrations (total number of people registered for the event)
- Turnout (percentage of people who attended the event)
- Ticket Sales
- Average Time Spent
- Total Comments (across all chats)
- Stage Visitors (unique visitors to at least one stage)
- Sessions Visitors (unique visitors to at least one session)
- Expo Visitors (unique visitors to at least one expo booth)
- Networking Visitors (unique attendees visiting the networking area)
- Connections Made
- Average User Rating (average of the Score attendees provide during the event)
- Event chat. Event chat as HTML or CSV file (All Plans)
- Schedule. Schedule structure as CSV file (All Plans)
- Connections. Connections stats from Networking segment as CSV file (All Plans)
- Registrations Report: Details of all registrants and the type of tickets claimed
- Q&A Report: Data of all questions asked and answered during the event using the Q&A tab.
- Networking Meetings Report: Detailed data about all meetings that happened in the networking area as CSV (Advanced Plans only)
- Scheduled Meetings: Data about all meetings scheduled by attendees as CSV (Advanced Plans only)
- Attendee Activities. Movement and Participation duration logs data in one file. The report tracks attendee navigation across the event, and time duration of how long the attendees spent on a specific event page (Advanced plans only)
- Viewership Counts. Viewership data per each event segment as CSV file (Advanced plans only)
- Attendee Feedback. Results of post-event feedback (score 1-10 and What did you like/didn't like about the event open answers) as a CSV file (Advanced plans only)
- Participation Durations. Participation per each event segment as CSV file (Advanced plans only)
Note: Presence in the backstage area is not traced by the analytics system as it is not a form of attendance. Please consider this when reading our reports.
- Schedule Participation Report. Event agenda based on schedule items showing organizers who attended and how long attendees spent on a scheduled segment. E.g. with a single stage with six different talks scheduled against it, Schedule Participation report gives exact data on how each of those talks performed. (Advanced plans only)
- Booth Attendee Report. Insights on who went to each expo booth, how long attendees spent at a specific booth and what interactions (if any) they had (Advanced plans only)
- All Reports. Compilation of all reports in one ZIP archive ready to download (Advanced plans only)
Note: Create a Report by clicking the Start button on the Reports tab. Once the Report is generated, the Organizer will receive an email and will be able to download the Report from the Report History tab. Note that some Reports are only available after the event is over.
All generated reports can be downloaded from a single place: Download History.
Once the report is generated, switch to the Download History tab and click Download.
The file will be saved to your computer ready to use.
Other Event Reports
There are more analytics Organizers will find on the Event Dashboard:
- Registrations. This gives you a report of the number of registrations made for your event, the number of countries represented, the number of tickets sold and total ticket sales.
- Connections. Here you’ll be able to see the connections that your attendees made in your events
- View Polls. This is where you can view your Polls and percentage results as well as download a CSV file of all of the user votes data.
- Expo Summary. Here you are able to download the Expo chat information. Expos are not recorded, so there will be no downloadable video data. The reports will show up under the Report History tab when ready.
Expo summary (Download Expo summary csv - per expo)
The report includes:
Visitors: total number of visitors who attended the Expo booth
Average visit time: average minutes spent watching the summary segment
Unique visitor that interacted: unique number of visitors who interacted with the Booth
Number of Interest Registered: times attendees clicked Register Interest button
Number of URLs clicked: includes any click on links included on the right-hand side of the booth: Website Icon, Facebook Icon, Twitter Icon, LinkedIn Icon, CTA button if set to link to a webpage. Note that any links added in the "Additional Information" area are not tracked.
Number of comments: total number of messages sent to the Expo Booth chat
Total number of interactions: total number of interactions on a Booth
- Expo List of User Interactions. This report shows all of the users that clicked on links included on the right-hand side of the booth: Website Icon, Facebook Icon, Twitter Icon, LinkedIn Icon, CTA button if set to link to a webpage or the Register Interest. Note that this does not track clicks on any links added to the Additional Information Area. There will be a report for each specific booth within your event.
- Sessions Summary. This houses all of your Session recordings and chats. Please keep in mind that you must manually choose to record Sessions. Plus, note that recorded Sessions can only have up to 20 Speakers at one time and due to the way recordings work will have around a 10-second cut-off every two hours of concurrent recorded Session duration. You can also download all of the separate Session chats under each Session's video
Session Summary (CSV)
The report includes:
Visitors: total number of visitors who attended the Session
Average visit time: average minutes spent watching the Session
Unique visitors commenting: unique attendees that sent messages to Session chat
Number of comments: total number of messages sent to Session chat
Note: If you have more than one stream in the Session, the chat will be one document. However, the video will be broken up into several 2-hour or fewer segments if everyone gets off of the screen, and then comes back. Everyone going off-screen triggers one recording to end, and a new recording to begin.
- Stage Summary. This houses all of your Stage recordings for the entire event and chats. The Stage is automatically recorded. You can also download the Stage Chat and Backstage chat at the bottom of this page
Stage Summary (CSV)
The report includes:
Visitors: total number of visitors who attended the Stage
Average visit time: average minutes spent watching Stage
Unique visitors commenting: unique attendees that sent messages to Stage chat
Number of comments: total number of messages sent to Stage chat
Tip: Contact us for upgrading to the advanced plan and unlocking hidden event reports. Once upgraded, you will get access to all available reports even for past events on your Organizer account.