You can add another person from your team to your event on Hopin to help manage and organize things by going to your Organization account.
Note: Have in mind that depending on the plan, adding additional organizers might add additional costs. Check all of our currently available plans, features and prices here.
- Open the Team tab on your Organization's account.
- Enter the email address of your team member and click Send Invite. The email they receive should look like this:
Clicking on the Go to Hopin button will take them to the Hopin homepage. They need to login with the same email address you sent the invite to. Once the invitee accepts the invitation, you will see a new Organizer added as a team member to your Organization.
If the invitation still shows as pending, please have the invitee log into their Hopin account using the email you sent the invite. Once they are logged in, they will be met with the invitation on their home page.
- Organizers have the same controls over the event management process. Please invite additional team members wisely
- New team members will automatically be given an "Organizer Pass" which means that they will not need to purchase a ticket to enter an event. For more information, check out our article on Roles & Permissions.
- The primary Organization creator can remove the invited Organizers any time by clicking 'Remove' next to their name on the Team tab
- If the invitee has not created a Hopin account just yet, please ask them to set one up using the same email address to which the invitation was sent to
Tip: Learn more about Roles and Permissions on Hopin.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.