If you’re a vendor at an event hosted on Hopin or you’ve been assigned a booth, this guide shows you how to access your booth on the day of the event.
1. Get registered for the event.
2. When it's time for the event, sign in to your account, and head to the reception page of the event five minutes before the event starts.
3. Click Expo on the left sidebar and find your booth. Click it to enter.
4. If it's a pre-recorded video, then your job is easy, just man the Booth chat. In case it's a live session, the organizer of the event must have made you a moderator for the session. When you enter the booth, you can click the 'Share Audio and Video' button to go on live camera.
5. Make sure you've given browser permissions for Hopin to use your camera and microphone. When people request to share their audio and video in a live Booth, you'll see their name pop up in the Moderation panel at the bottom of the screen.
7. You as the moderator, can take off speakers from the screen or the speaker's screen share by clicking the three-dot by the speaker or screen share and select 'Remove'.
8. If a fallback provider was set in your booth, you can toggle between video and the live session.
9. Say hello to your booth visitors and answer any questions they may have, by using the chat section.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.