Hi there, congrats on having a booth at the event on Hopin!
If this is your first time, welcome!
You're probably wondering how this works and what to do. You've come to the right place.
How do I set up my vendor booth in Hopin?
Organizers can invite you to customize your own booth (advanced plans only) or alternatively they can set up a booth on your behalf at their event.
If you have been invited to set up your own booth, follow the steps below to get started.
- You will receive an email that looks like this:
- Click on set up your booth to continue.
- You will then be sent another email to confirm your registration for the event. Click on Access booth setup
- You will then be redirected to your booth setup page where you can fill in the booth details according to this guide.
- Click save when done.
Note: Vendors cannot create/edit tags when setting up their booth, if required the event organizer can do that for you on request and if they wish so.
If you already set up your booth and you want to edit it or make some changes,
- Log into your Hopin account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right and select your booth under the Vendor Dashboard section
Note: You need to be on the event registration page or on your account pages for this to work. If you're in the event venue the vendor dashboard will not show up.
If you didn't receive the vendor invite and the event organizer is to set up the booth for you,
- Check out the Expo Tutorial to understand how an organizer sets up a booth.
- Send the booth details to the organizer in order for them to customize your booth for you.
- Make sure you are registered for the event in order to access your booth on the day of the event.
Customization options for the Expo Booths
The video below explains how an organizer creates a booth. Use the video to understand the different aspects of creating a booth.
How do I preview my booth once it is live?
While the option to preview a booth before the event is available to only organizers at this time, organizers can send screenshots or video walkthroughs of the booths to their vendors.
A large booth in an event will look like this in the Expo section:
The booth will look somewhat like this during the event:
How do I enter my vendor booth once the event is live?
It's important to make sure you are "in" your vendor booth during the event on Hopin. This will allow you to answer questions in the Booth Chat and be on live camera to engage with visitors if you've chosen that format.
See this guide on how to access your booth on the day of the event.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.