There are any number of reasons you may need to reset the password for your Hopin account. The following are directions to reset your password with or without your current password in case you don't remember it.
With Current Password
1. Go to the Hopin sign in page.
2. Across the top you will find the Profile tab, select it.
3. From there, you can find the Change Password button under the email field.
4. Once you click the Change password button, 3 new text fields will appear as shown below. The Email field will be pre-filled with your account email. Fill in the three remaining fields and then click Save at the bottom of the page.
5. That’s it! You have now reset your password!
Without Current Password
1. Go to the Hopin Sign in page.
2. Once there, click on the Forgot your password? link at the bottom right.
3. Be sure to enter the same email address you registered your Hopin account with or the event organizer sent you an invite to, then press the Send instructions button.
4. Hopin will then send instructions on how to change your password to the email entered above. Find the email in your inbox (make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case you can't find it) and open it. The email looks like below, click on the Change my password link.
5. You will then be redirected to the Reset your Password page, enter a new password and confirm it, then click the Reset Password button.
That’s it! You have now reset your password! You should be able to sign in to Hopin again!
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.