Note: At this time, the app is designed for the attendee experience only. This means attendees will only be able to watch the event and participate in the event, using the chat and polls section. The only segment that users are able to share their audio and video within the app is in Networking. Also, note that Slido functionality is currently not available on the mobile app.
Tip: To share audio and video, it is required for Speakers and Organizers to use the web app (browser) at this time.
Additionally, event registration cannot be done within the app currently. Only events that you have registered for will be listed on your welcome screen. If you are not registered for an event, you will need to access the event’s registration page with a web browser on any device. Please follow the advice in this article in regards to supported browsers/devices for our website.
When you open the app, you will be asked to log in to your Hopin account. Enter the email address and password associated with your Hopin account:
After logging in, you will be able to see a list of the events that you are registered for:
Clicking Explore events will open the Hopin Explore event page in your web browser.
Tapping on any of your events will take you straight into the reception page of that event. From this page, you are able to get anywhere within the event:
- Details: This shows the description/additional info that organizers have provided for the reception page
- Explore: This section allows one-click access to any of the segments included in the event (stage, sessions, expo, networking)
- Speakers: A list of all the speakers for the event with their headlines
- Sponsors: All sponsor logos according to category.
- At the bottom of the screen there are icons for the chat, people tab, and poll tab.
- The arrow icon at the top right takes you into your private messages.
Tapping on the menu icon on the top left of the screen will open the navigation menu, for more navigation options:
Like the explore section on the reception page, this menu allows you to get anywhere in the event with just one press of your finger. You are also able to exit the event, which takes you back to your list of registered events.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.